- Our organizational assessments follow a system science approach to assess the DEI dynamics within your organization.
- We collect data and analyze factors that impact organizational performance to identify areas of strength as well as opportunity.
- We help you better understanding data during the DEI organizational change assessment,
- There are a number of interdependent factors, both external and internal, that exist simultaneously and affect the performance of your organization.
- These interdependent variables range from external budget pressures, to the organization’s culture and leadership, to the skills and behavior of the lowest-level employee.
- Our model provides a framework to effectively analyze, interpret, develop recommendations, communicate, and manage change within your organization.